After launching Nokia 8 seems like, Nokia is receiving prepared for their next launch of its Nokia 2 smartphone shortly possibly in the United States. HMD Global walked into the smartphone industry with its Nokia-branded phones only this year, and it has previously launched four smartphones, and, is supposedly working on two more. Now they have come with their second device called Nokia 2 – which can be predictable to be a budget smartphone. The Nokia 2 is now stated to pack a huge 4000mAh battery – the largest in latest Nokia-branded smartphones launched so far – as per its purported listing on the US FCC site.
The battery specifications exposed by the FCC documents recommend that with the 4,000mAh battery, the Nokia 2 could become the largest battery-enabled Android phone from the Company. It turns out to be true; the battery will seemingly let the phone to last for almost two days on a single charge.
- The Nokia 2 will feature either a 4.5-inch or a 5-inch display bearing a resolution of 1,280x720p.
- The handset will be powered by 1.27GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 SoC paired with 1GB of RAM
- The phone is expected to come with an 8MP rear snapper and a 5MP front shooter.
- Being a Nokia handset, it is rumored to be powered by the stock version of Android Nougat 7.1.1 operating system out of the box.
- It has 4G LTE connectivity and
- The Nokia 2 will bear a 4000mAh battery.
Finally, the rating front it may cost less than its big previous smartphone (Nokia 3), which is available for Rs. 9,499 in India.