Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime is likely to launch on next week Wednesday. On this Friday, the South Korean company was sent out media calls for a show planned for 17th January.
Its formal invite tells the debut of “a Samsung smartphone that will change your shopping experience.” Going to the Amazon listing, the Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime will offer pre-installed Applications with Samsung latest Samsung Pay Mini that will help users will make instant payment option by using UPI system and with mobile wallets.
Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime Specifications and Key Features
- According to Amazon listed specs and key features, It has spotted earlier this week.
- It has features a 5.5-inch full-HD 1080p x 1920p display
- It was powered by a 1.6GHz octa-core Exynos 7870 processor.
- The smartphone sports 13-MP rear sensor and the front-facing camera with a f/1.9 aperture and an LED flashlight.
- That Samsung will offer two variants different variant of the Galaxy On7 Prime:
- One comes with 3GB RAM and 32GB onboard storage
- And another one comes with 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage. Both will have microSD card support up to 256GB.
- As per its presence on the United Arab Emirates website, the Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime has a 3300mAh power battery, LCD panel, and dual-SIM functionality.
- It has connectivity options such as 4G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.1, ANT+, Micro-USB 2.0, and a 3.5mm audio jack.
- Furthermore, the official listing also highlights two color options, Black and Gold.
- In-camera sector, the Galaxy On7 Prime comes with an 8-MP selfie camera, while the former is featured on the Amazon.in a website with a larger, 13-MP front-facing camera.
We need to wait for the official launch to know the changes along with the prices tags of the Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime variants in India.