Xiaomi has upgraded its Mi Notebook Air laptop in China country. The upgraded 13.3-inch variant now comes with the new 8th gen Intel Core i5 and Core i7 processors. Mi Notebook Air laptop seems a direct competitor to Apple’s MacBook Air, the Mi Notebook Air was firstly launched by Xiaomi in July 2016. The laptop runs Windows 10 Home Edition.
Xiaomi has launched the latest variant of the 13.3-inch Mi Notebook Air for China. It has lots of new features.
- The laptop now comes with the new Intel Core i5-8250U and Core i7-8550U processors.
- The notebook was upgraded with the Nvidia GeForce MX150 graphics card with 2GB GDDR5 DRAM back in July last year.
- The latest variant is up for pre-order at a price of CNY 5,399 on the website with distribution starting from January 24.
- It is also available in a new Dark Gray color.
Xiaomi 13.3-inch Mi Notebook Air specifications
- Apart from the above-mentioned specifications, the Xiaomi 13.3-inch Mi Notebook Air has 8GB of DDR4 RAM, 256GB PCIe SSD, and expandable hard disk support.
- The Core i5 model comes with a maximum core frequency of 3.4GHz, while the Core i7 variant comes with a maximum clock speed of 4.0GHz.
- The laptop has a 13.3-inch full-HD 1080p x 1920p display with a 17o viewing angle, 300 nit’s brightness, and Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
- It has Bluetooth 4.1 support, Wi-Fi 802.11ac bands, and a 1MP front camera for video calling.
- In the battery department, the laptop is powered by a 40 Watt Li-Ion battery with a claimed battery life of 9.5 hours.
- There is a USB Type-C port which supports fast charge.
- In terms of connectivity ports, it has a USB 3.0 port, an HDMI port, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- The notebook has a fingerprint sensor to wake up or unlock the desktop.
- Dimensions of the 13.3-inch Mi Notebook air are 309.6×210.9×14.8mm and weight is 1.3kg.