Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A was announced last month with MIUI 9 out of the box. While the device is yet to be released outside of China, Now Xiaomi has revealed a higher end variant of this smartphone. The Chinese company has launched a number of devices in the budget section. Recently announced the Mi A1 and it has now come up with a new variant to its Redmi Note 5A. The xiaomi note 5A comes in three different variants. Compare to previous China released model it is quite bigger than that. Like the highest variant of the Redmi Note 5A with 4GB RAM, 64GB storage, and Snapdragon 435 SoC is now available for purchase in China.
- On the software front, the smartphone runs on Android 7.1.1 Nougat topped with MIUI 9.
- It has a 5.5-inch HD display with a 2.5D glass on top.
- The phone is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 Chipset.
- The internal storage on all three models can be expanded up to 128GB via microSD card (up to 128GB).
- In the photography department, the Xiaomi Note 5A sports a 13-megapixel rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, PDAF, HDR, and real-time filter mode. Up front, it houses a 16-megapixel camera with f/2.0 aperture with 76.4-degree wide-angle and real-time beauty mode for video calling.
- The connectivity options available on the Redmi Note 5A include dual-SIM support, three card slots for two Nano SIM cards and microSD card, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth 4.2.
- The phone is backed by a 3080mAh battery and with Type-C charging port.
The xiaomi redmi note 5A is priced at RMB 1,199, which is approximately Rs 11,800. At the time of its launch, only the base and mid variants went on sale. All the variants went on sale in China via Mi.com on the same day except the top variant featuring 4GB RAM and Snapdragon 435 chipset. The smartphone is available in three color options of Champagne Gold, Rose Gold, and Platinum Silver Gray.